Montlake Fadesafe Brazilian Hammock with Steel Stand, Heather Henna Red Multi-Stripe
Perfect for one or cozy for two, the Classic Accessories Brazilian Hammock with Steel Stand provides an ideal place for relaxation.
Rest assured knowing that your hammock will retain its look season after season. Made from solution-dyed yarn, our uniquely patterned Montlake™ FadeSafe™ colors look great and will stand the test of time. You are not just purchasing a hammock; you’re also purchasing peace of mind. Rest in comfort when you buy a Classic Accessories Brazilian Hammock with Steel Stand. No matter the location, you'll be protected with the easiest warranty in the industry. If your Brazilian Hammock and/or Steel Stand fails within the warranty period, look for us online and take advantage of our Hassle-Free warranty program supported by our US-based customer service team.
- PREMIUM BRAZILIAN HAMMOCK: Hammock size 82"L x 58"W, full length including ropes is 148"L
- DURABLE HAMMOCK STAND: Steel Stand size 177"W x 48"D x 50"H
- OUTDOOR HAMMOCK with WARRANTY: One-year limited warranty
- HEAVY DUTY AND FADE RESISTANT: Montlake™ FadeSafe™ water-repellent, solution-dyed polyester fabric minimizes fading to keep hammock colors strong and vibrant while stainless steel hardware, stainless steel chain and carabiner clips make a strong and durable product
- COMFORTABLE BRAZILIAN-STYLE HAMMOCK: Brazilian-Style hammocks provide a comfortable environment for relaxation with a lower center of gravity that naturally accommodates a stable laying position
- DURABLE HAMMOCK WITH ADVANCED FEATURES: Stainless steel cord guard provides a clean look to the hammock ends while reducing wear and tear on ropes during hanging, ergonomic screws secure major joints making setup and break down quick and simple
- BRAZILIAN-STYLE HAMMOCK: Maximum weight capacity 450 lbs/200 kg, if you combine a hammock with a hammock stand, please defer to the lesser of two weight capacity limits and never exceed the smaller maximum weight capacity of either the stand or hammock
- When calculating the weight to be held by a hammock stand, please account for the weight of the hammock in addition to the weight of the person